10 February 2013

...me....



I am a wife and a mother of 4 children who are 4,9,11 and 13 years respectively. We are always active and on the move. Being a mother for over a decade, i have experienced the obstacles facing when being a parent. I have had wonderful experiences throughout the past years. The best was being given an opportunity to live overseas. Those days were the best we have experienced. Thats when I took interest in baking. Having moved back to my home country I am looking to pursue baking. Now I have stayed here for three years but the economy is never on the right tide for us, but yet I still want to get taste of adventure and try other things. I hope this vital descision i am going to make will help us all. I hope there is still a chance for us to go out and experience something new.

Till my next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment